Hertfordshire Catering team (HCL) prepare delicious and nutritional meals which are freshly cooked on site each day.
We operate a ‘pupil choice’ menu where children can choose which lunch option they would prefer each morning. They offer a three week rotating menu which changes twice a year with the seasons. There is always a hot meat meal, a hot vegetarian meal, a jacket potato option and a sandwich option.
Meals are ordered and paid directly by parents online using the School Gateway system.
Free School Meals
Children who receive one of the benefits listed can get free school meals.
If you are a parent or carer and you get one of the benefits listed below you may be eligible to claim for free school meals. You will need to apply for them but the process is very easy. If successful, your child will get a great tasting lunch every day. The school will also be awarded extra pupil premium funds from the government.
Your child may qualify if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don’t get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit
Apply online now or call 0300 123 4048